1. We offer fast shipping as our orders are usually processed on the same day. Excludes:
- Weekends and holidays (especially over the Christmas & New Years period)
- Rural and provincial delivery - may take an additional 5 working days
- Bulky, large or custom order items may take longer to deliver than other items in your order
- We deliver within New Zealand only.
Please note that some orders may not be dispatched the same day due to stock or Courier Company services.
- Shipping fee will be showed up after processing check-out with address was added. (Free Shipping on orders over $200 NZD for Auckland urban area)
- Orders made on a New Zealand public holiday or weekend will be processed and dispatched the next business day.
- All orders will be dispatched with signature required.
- TSA Tech will not take any responsibility for any lost or stolen parcels or stolen parcels for any non-signature, redirection or Authority to Leave(ATL) orders.
- At the unlikely event, we may require you to pay shipping fees should you have provided us an address that does not accurately charge you the correct shipping fee. Should this occur, we may place your order on hold and will contact you to let you know.
3. Parcel not received
- If your parcel has been marked as delivered but you have not received it:
- Contact us within 48 hours from the time it has been marked as delivered.
- Please check around your property to ensure that it may not be left out of sight.
- Please allow up to 10 working days from the time that you have contacted as an investigation will be opened with Courier Company. (We cannot ship a replacement parcel until Courier Company has completed their investigation. Our team will keep you updated once the investigation has been completed.)
4. Click and collect
- Click and collect is available for online orders and we will email you when your order is ready to collect after placing it.
- Your order will sit ready for pick up for up to 7 days from the time we email you it's ready to collect. If you need the 7 days pick-up period extended, please contact us.
- The person collecting the goods needs to show photo ID, such as New Zealand driver's licence, Passport, 18+ card.