TSA Tech is an IT Solution Provider based in Auckland who have been serving IT retailers and end users across New Zealand since 2009. We are also ASUS networking devices and monitors authorised service centre of New Zealand.
IT services we offer include sales, repairs, and on-site services.
- Our repair service covers motherboard repair, parts replacement, system reinstallation, data backup and recovery, and software issues troubleshooting.
- We also repair mobile phones with various issues, such as broken screen, flat batteries, slow charging, and no signal, among others.
- Need parts for repairs? TSA Tech sells and source spare parts for laptops and phones as well as gadget accessories from overseas supplier and distribute it to IT dealers and customers across New Zealand.
- TSA Tech provide on-site services to assist you with software and networking problems, as well as supporting you in other IT related queries. We can also help you in distributing and expanding strong Wi-Fi connection in your house to ensure that all rooms are covered in the Wi-Fi connection.
- TSA Lighting is a LED lights supplier and start to serve form 2013. Our lighting team of lighting specialist, engineers and electricians, is dedicated to provide LED lighting solutions that is customised to meet your needs, ranging from home to industrial use. We have served several clients, such as Crowne Plaza Hotel, InterContinental Hotel Groups, Four Square, and many more. More information on www.tsalighting.co.nz
TSA Smart Control/ TSA Automation
- TSA Smart Control is our new page of business development on smart home, smart office and smart hotel. We create unique smart control system to work within different environment such as apartments, office, even in hotels. TSA Smart Control is more than just programming lights to turn on and off, but a fully integrated system for seamlessly monitor and control the devices in your home or office, where can be as "smart" as you like, from having a few connected deceives to fully automated place. They could be included lighting control, climate control, entertainment, security cameras and gates. In addition, smart control technology can help improve energy efficiency, comfort, and home security.
Contact us at (09) 375 5222 or email [email protected] for a free consultation.